Conduit Pendant Light Fitting - Made to Measure
Galvanised Conduit Pendant Light Fitting
This item gives you the freedom to design a bespoke pendant light fitting in the galvanised conduit style. You can specify:
The options allow you to create a bespoke design. You can specify:
- Flex Style (length of flex is adjustable during installation up to 1m)
- Number of pendants
- Pendant Spacing
- Lamp holder style
- Option to include a central junction box
We can also form bends into the design please get in touch for details.
The style celebrates factory styles of the mid 20th Century. Galvanised conduit was originally used due to it's durability. Now however it has it's place in modern interior design. Now equally at home in a residential kitchen or a large commercial space. We have taken the factory style and refined it. We have added detail such as brass fixings and taken an engineering approach to the manufacture. Giving greater control of the end product.
Each product has been designed so it can be easily installed. Wiring is brought back to a specified junction box. Mounting holes pre-drilled or supplied with fixing brackets (saddles). All electrical connections are made via tool less connectors (Wago211) including earth.
- Junctions box 65mm diameter x 30mm depth
- Overall dimensions see image with sizes chart
- 40mm shade for the E27 holders
- 26mm (1") shade for the B22d holders
- Max 3.3Kg shade per pendant
- Bulb not included
- Indoor use only
- This product is intended for fixed installation
- This product includes the conduit, flex and lamp holders only
*Note this item is made to order. We aim to dispatch within 3 working days of order. If you need a quicker service call before ordering and we will do our best to help.
All products are designed and manufactured in my workshops in the North of England. Function and form are kept in balance to ensure they are as appealing to look as they are to use. Each one is finished with a personal eye for detail.